
Mama and her Elders

After the ordination we went to Grandma Peterson's for lunch. JT was more excited about putting on Betsy's boots than visiting.

Also able to attend were Richard and his sons Erik and JT. Tina, Rick, Shayla and Kenny were also able to make it. Unfortunately the Cobabes left before I could get my camera out. But, James was so thankful for those that made the effort to be there for such a special day. He was ordained in the Rancho Santa Margarita Ward Bishop's office.

On Saturday December 15 we drove down to Escondido to attend the Snyder Family Christmas party. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I didn't get pictures of the family there. However, the next day James received the Melchizedek Priesthood and was ordained an Elder by Andrew. Karna, Rick, Renee and Grandma Barbara were able to attend and I got a picture of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment